I value my professional reputation very highly and will treat your project as though it was my own.
Many people are under the impression that Longarm quilting is an “exact” art. In fact, the machine is hand-guided by me; even when the regulated stitch is engaged, minor variations will occur due to changes in fabric, seams, piecing variations, etc. Please understand that quilting is not “perfect”; as such, it enhances the “hand made” look that we all cherish in our quilts.
- I do not mark any quilts with my name or logo; so, if you loan your quilt project for public display or enter it in a show, please give the courtesy of crediting Laurel Kindley of All About Quilting as the machine quilter.
- I will do my level best to finish your quilt in a timely fashion. I have a first-come, first serve policy on all-over quilting. All over patterns typically take 4 weeks; Custom takes 8 weeks. However, there are certain times of the year when demand incdrease. Therefore, these time frames are subject to change.
- I guarantee the quality of the quilting that I do for you, my valued customer. The terms of the guarranty are as follows:
- If there is a problem with the quilt for which I am responsible, you must let me know within 72 hours of when I return the quilt to you.
- I will use every reasonable means at my disposal to make it right.
- If that is not feasible, All About Quilting by Laurel Kindley will issue a credit for the cost of quilting labor only. Batting, backing, binding, and thread charges will not be included in the credit.
- The credit is the maximum liability of All About Quilting by Laurel Kindley, and this guarantee supersedes any and all guaranties implied by law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The credit is redeemable for ninety (90) days from the issue date.
- Once work has begun on your quilt, any changes made by you will be made at your additional expense. You will be charged for the time spent to prepare the quilt for the changes that you are requesting. There is a $40/hr charge for preparing your quilt for your changes, including removal of any or all of the stitching that has already been put into your quilt.
The estimated costs listed on the front of the Customer Worksheet will be re-calculated to reflect the time it takes to prepare your quilt for the changes and the cost of the changes you are requesting.
Laurel Kindley, Owner - All About Quilting